1. Just like publishers tell rookie writers, “stick woth what you know.” So as you start of in building a business empire sharpen your skills in your area of expertise.
2. Own your Brand. Relationships are the key stone for success. People invest in people not companies. You are your brand, make sure your brand projects the person you really are.
3. Specific Goals. Everyone needs goals in their life. After setting your goals declare them and work backwards to understand the path to follow in order to achieve it.
4. Develop Executive Presence. Be the kind of leader that other people want to follow.
5. Ask for feedback & act accordingly.
6. Solve problems and serve more and more value.
Charles Chambers is a Global Serial Entrepreneur based in Kenya.